|BSWAN 2.0 : BSWAN 2.0 (Bihar State Wide Area Network) proposes new operational model with latest cutting edge technology. A total of 34 PoPs will be set up – 1 in the District Headquarter, 27 in the Block Headquarters and 6 in the Sub-Division Headquaters. District headquarter is to connect with 34 Mbps bandwidth and all sites of the subdivision headquarters and development block headquarters are connected to 2 Mbps bandwidth.
|Department of IT, Bihar
- Integration of NICNET/NKN with B-SWAN at district level.
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Motihari is to be commissioned under NKN project.
|NIC & Department of IT, Bihar
- Online web-based Sarathi 4.0 & e-Challan is to be implemented in the District Transport Offices Motihari.
|Land Records Computerization / Digital India Land Records Modernization Programme :
- To roll out Online Mutation in all 27 circles of the district
- To roll out Online Lagan Collection in all 27 circles of the district
- To train Circle Officer, Circle Inspector, Dealing Assistant, Halka Karamchari and Computer Operator of 27 circles of the district for smooth operation of all Online Applications.
- To roll out Bhu-Manchitra in the Sadar circles of the district
|Revenue and Land Reforms
|Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Jan Vitran Ann System (integrated with RTPS) is to be implemented in all the six sub-division of the district.
- POIMS app is to be implemented : Facilitates SDM, DSO, and MO in inspection of FPS shop.
|Food & Consumer Protection
- Prison-ERP is to be implemented in the Motihari Central Jail.
- Prison ERP and e-Prisons are to be integrated in hybrid model.
- To migrate District Website on the S3WaaS platform.
- To roll out Aapda Sampoorti in all 27 circles of the district. – MIS software to facilitate DBT for Flood Relief