|Benefits of Diesel Grant for Irrigation
- Under the financial year 2018-19, the government has arranged to provide diesel subsidy to farmers for transplanting diesel driven pump sets in Rabi season crops.
- Diesel purchased for irrigation of Rabi crops from November 01, 2018 to March 7, 2019, will be given Rs. 50 per liter, Rs. 500 per acre, per irrigation diesel subsidy.
- This subsidy will be given at a maximum of Rs.2000 per acre for irrigation of wheat for 4 irrigations and Rs. 1500 per acre for other Rabi crops, i.e. oilseeds, seasonal vegetable, medicinal and aromatic plants for 3 irrigation.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to online registered farmers only.
- Farmers, who is formerly registered at www.dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in, they are not required to re-register, they can apply for direct diesel subsidy by going to www.dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
- Achievement on dated 01-12-2018.
- Total No. of Registered Farmers: 224144
- Number of applications in diesel grant: 119979
- Number of Total Beneficiaries : 88399
- Total approved amount: 10,43,66,291,51
- Soil Health Cards are being provided free of cost to all the farmers of the state by collecting soil sample of each of their fields / plots after checking in the lab.
- On the basis of recommendations made in soil health card, balanced use of fertilizers in crops.
|Grant for Crop Demonstration
- For the sowing of wheat from the Zero Tilease, a grant of Rs 3,600 per acre per farmer will be given for seed treatment, weedicide, micro nutrients and sowing expenditure from Zero Tillage.
- Grant will be given to farmers at Rs 6,000 per acre per farmer for crop based demonstration (Wheat from Zero Tillage).
- Grant will be given to a total of Rs 3,600 per acre per farmer in each item for seed, seed treatment, plant protection, soil treatment for lentil / gram / moong / rajma crop.
- Rai / mustard demonstration and beekeeping has been provided for granting Rs. 2000 per acre.
|Seed scheme / Seed distribution on grants
- Under the Chief Minister Sharad Seed Extension scheme, every 02-02 farmers of the villages for wheat, gram / lentil will be selected and they will be provided 20 kg / 08 kg / 04 kg seed at 90% subsidy.
- A grant of 50 per cent of the value of seed for the purchase of certified seed, Rs. 15 per kg in wheat, Rs. 33 per kg in Black, Mustard / Mustard / Linseed / sesame / soybean, Rs. 50 per kg in pulses and 70 in hybrid sunflower / black mustard / mustard seed will be given.
- A grant of Rs. 2000 / – per acre for black mustard / mustard (with beekeeping) and sunflower demonstration (with bee keeping) at a rate of Rs. 2400 per acre will be given.
|Diyara development scheme
- A grant of 50% of the cost value of the hybrid seed of Gord’s Group and Melons Vegetable will be given at a maximum of Rs. 8000 / ha.
- A provision of a grant of 50% of the cost value of seeds in advanced / hybrid pea seeds will be given at a maximum of Rs. 7000 / ha.
- A grant of 50 per cent of the cost of P.V.C. Pipe boring maximum of Rs 9000 / – per unit grant will be given.
- A grant of 50 per cent of the cost value in the Pavral Production of Advanced Prognosis, maximum of Rs. 24000 / ha will be given.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Irrigation Scheme, provision has been made to provide 75% of the fixed price for drip and sprinkler irrigation per crop.