The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a statutory authority established under the provisions of the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016 (“Aadhaar Act 2016”) on 12 July 2016 by the Government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
The Following Aadhaar Online Services are provided
- Aadhaar Enrolment
- Aadhaar Update
- Verify Aadhaar/E-mail/Mobile Number
- Lock/Unlock Biometrics
- Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status
- Aadhaar Authentication History
- Virtual ID (VID) Generator
Follow the step-by-step guide given below to register for Aadhar Number :
- First of all, locate an Aadhaar enrollment centre near you. In this district all the 27 block and District HQ, Collectorate, Motihari have Aadhar Enrolement Centre.
- Keep handy supporting documents such as proof of identity and proof of address, for example, voter ID card, ration card, PAN Card etc
- Get an application form and fill all the required details. Once you submit application form and other supporting documents at the enrollment centre, your biometric data will be taken by the official present at the centre. This will include an impression of fingerprints of your both hands, your iris and your photo.
- After all the documents and biometric data are checked, you will get an acknowledgement slip of your enrolment having a 14-digit enrollment number on it which will help you keep a check on the status of your application.
- You can use the emrolment number and time provided in the acknowledgement slip to keep a track of your Aadhar Card.
City : New Delhi | PIN Code : 110001
Email : help[at]uidai[dot]gov[dot]in